gemini customs sp101

PDA

Revolver Ocelot
March 12, 2012, 03:09 PM
I ordered my returning home present from me to me and it is done already! Can't wait to get home and hit the range (after much needed time spent with the wife and little on ofcourse ;) )

feast your eyes on this :D

http://i41.tinypic.com/35n66ua.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "gemini customs sp101" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
357 Terms
March 12, 2012, 03:34 PM
Knowing that time with the wife (;)) and time on the range with that Ruger were waiting for me when I got home would make the days seem long till I got there!

That Ruger sure is a nice piece!

sidheshooter
March 12, 2012, 07:40 PM
Gorgeous! I have yet to see a Gemini SP that didn't like the camera.

Better change that signature line of yours to "Five bullets..."

kbbailey
March 12, 2012, 09:05 PM
Nice.
Glad to see you didn't emasculate the hammer. What did you have done to it??

dusty14u
March 12, 2012, 09:20 PM
Very nice! I like the grips quite a bit.

Tony_the_tiger
March 12, 2012, 09:33 PM
Dude... nice!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3teoIXtlfas/TclPWLQ3A6I/AAAAAAAABnA/Ekz0mtblpAk/s320/waynes-world_l.jpg

Revolver Ocelot
March 12, 2012, 11:12 PM
Glad to see you didn't emasculate the hammer. What did you have done to it??

hammer got a sa tune and got rid of the checkering and added 20 lpi.

Knowing that time with the wife (;)) and time on the range with that Ruger were waiting for me when I got home would make the days seem long till I got there!

the days are really gonna drag by now, I just realized it's only been 12 hours since I got the pic :uhoh:

19-3Ben
March 13, 2012, 10:03 AM
Ohhh man..... that really makes me miss my SP101 3" that I had worked on by Marc. I'm really sad that I let that gun go. Huge mistake.

If you enjoyed reading about "gemini customs sp101" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!