A a lot of reloading equipment

PDA

Norcalmatt
March 13, 2012, 02:32 PM
Hello, My friend's dad just passed away and we are trying to get rid of some clean some not clean emty shells. We have a lot of bulk and a lot of caliber so let us know what you need. Primers out the ying yang too. Will trade some for dillion precision full dye set. Just the dyes. I only have a 41mag set up on it now. I want to reload the .223s and 5.56 and the 30-06 maybe.

If you enjoyed reading about "A a lot of reloading equipment" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mcdonl
March 13, 2012, 02:43 PM
Norcalmatt... you got it all wrong... you need to go out and BUY GUNS in each of those calibers :)

Sorry to hear about your friends dad and good luck. There is a forsale section but you will need to be more specific about the calibers. I am looking for .223 so I take it you would be no help there.

Norcalmatt
March 13, 2012, 03:09 PM
Let me know what you need. Thanks.

unknwn
March 13, 2012, 03:57 PM
I am interested in unprocessed brass- .45 ACP - .45 Colt - .357 Magnum - some bottleneck rifle, -must be boxer primed- 7mm & 8mm Mauser and 7.56x54R - and others possible.
I would prefer single manufacturer head stamped .45ACP but will consider mixed head stamps too.

rbernie
March 13, 2012, 04:54 PM
Feel free to open an appropriately-formatted FS/FT thread in the Reloading section of the Trading Post.

If you enjoyed reading about "A a lot of reloading equipment" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!