Send Range Pics to your congress-critter

PDA

twoblink
February 13, 2004, 06:19 AM
I got this idea from something I read in the newspaper; they say the impact is much greater and I'm sure it is; so I thought I'd suggest it here.

Whenever you are at the range, and ESPECIALLY if you are taking a newbie;

Take a picture, develop the picture, and send it to your anti-gun congress critter.

Don't write anything with it except:

"Here are XXX vote's you'll never get."

The problem most congress critters have is they don't really attach a face to a letter, and you can explain why blah blah blah you aren't voting for him/her, but remember, they are stupid and slow (why they are in congress) but a pic with your guns at the range usually will send a very clear message to them.

If you enjoyed reading about "Send Range Pics to your congress-critter" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
WonderNine
February 13, 2004, 06:31 AM
That is an excellent idea! I'd like to do it with quite a few people in the picture though and and explanation to the congress critter that I talked to everyone there about where this photo was going and why. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "Send Range Pics to your congress-critter" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!