LH holster for Dan Wesson 15?

PDA

Nowhere Man
March 15, 2012, 10:07 AM
Does anybody make a LH holster for a DW 15 with a 4" barrel?

Thanks, Dave

If you enjoyed reading about "LH holster for Dan Wesson 15?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hardluk1
March 15, 2012, 11:56 AM
Give simply rugged holster a call. They do left hand holster to your order. Check out there pancake designs . Good trail holster as it will not hang up on bush's.

mainmech48
March 17, 2012, 03:46 PM
I'm also a southpaw and have owned one of my DW M15-2s for over 30 years now. Where holster fit is concerned, quite a bit depends upon which type of barrel shroud your revolver has.

With the "V" shroud, it can usually be seated into most brands of holsters made for K-framed S&W revolvers, albeit somewhat snugly. With the "VH" type, they won't. When I bought my first holster for my revolver, Safariland recommended that I order the model sized for the Colt Python as my revolver had the "VH" shroud. It fits perfectly and has served me well.

IMHO, about any good quality brand holster made for a Python or S&W L-frame of the same barrel length should work just fine. The DW M15's dimensions run just a tad larger than the typical K-frame and much closer to the Python or the L-frame.

Hope this is of help.

Nowhere Man
March 17, 2012, 04:12 PM
Thanks guys!!

Dave

If you enjoyed reading about "LH holster for Dan Wesson 15?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!