Mailing Draw Apps

PDA

longknife12
March 19, 2012, 07:22 AM
Son and myself are mailing deer apps this morning. As private land has been sold, we are planning on GMU 15 2d season. All up to the draw gods...LOL
Dan
;)

If you enjoyed reading about "Mailing Draw Apps" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
exbiologist
March 19, 2012, 10:12 AM
Do not mail your applications! This is the best way to screw it up. I'm sure you've done it before, but it's so much easier to just apply online and you can't screw up.

CoRoMo
March 19, 2012, 12:14 PM
Yes!

We're going to sit down later this week and bang out all our applications online.

Freedom_fighter_in_IL
March 19, 2012, 04:38 PM
Agreed, if it is available, it is much better to do it online. I do all my out of state apps online. It assures me that it has been received (had a couple get "lost in the mail" more than once) and of course it helps save trees :D

Robert
March 20, 2012, 01:59 AM
I put in for my Elk tags at the first of the month, or whenever the Big Game Book came out. Online is the only way to go. Too easy.

If you enjoyed reading about "Mailing Draw Apps" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!