Don't bring butterfingers to a gunfight...

PDA

Skribs
March 20, 2012, 01:13 AM
http://fails.failblog.org/2012/03/18/epic-fail-how-the-tables-have-turned-fail/

I saw this on failblog, had to post it here. While I don't condone thievery, if you are to draw your gun, remember that you shoot the bullets one at a time, instead of throwing them all at once while they're still in the magazine.

If you enjoyed reading about "Don't bring butterfingers to a gunfight..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
tarosean
March 20, 2012, 01:26 AM
least that ended well..

iLikeOldgunsIlikeNewGuns
March 20, 2012, 01:56 AM
Most of me feels like this was staged between friends with an airsoft gun...

however, if it is indeed real, i must commend the clerk on his reflexes!

either way it was ridiculous and entertaining...

bigfatdave
March 20, 2012, 02:23 AM
Free Gun!

Skribs
March 20, 2012, 02:26 AM
Free Gun!

My coworkers and I all came to the same conclusion.

josiewales
March 20, 2012, 03:25 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ho ho ho ho ho! He he he he he he he he! (cough splutter spit)
Sorry guys, just had a junior moment.:rolleyes:

Ryanxia
March 20, 2012, 04:00 PM
I used to go on failblog quite a bit. Failbook is a good one too.
Now I pretty much just stick with consumerist for my news and THR of course :)

Black Duck Charlie
March 21, 2012, 12:33 AM
That clerk doesn't even look up from the counter -- until the "bad guy" is heading for the door. Unless this is an example of an extremely lucky clerk/extremely unlucky crook, it looks very staged to me.

Swing
March 21, 2012, 12:37 AM
LOL! What a muppet.

The War Wagon
March 21, 2012, 12:43 AM
I'm not sure which is sadder - fumbling the gun, or actually thinking you can live day to day, $40 at a time, robbing convenience stores... :o

If you enjoyed reading about "Don't bring butterfingers to a gunfight..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!