Charter Arms Sale

PDA

IdahoSkies
March 22, 2012, 12:01 PM
In the most recent shot gun news Charter Arms advertised that they had a "Blow out" sale going on and would until the end of the year. I have not seen any change in prices or mark downs on charter revolvers at the local gun shops or on line. Anyone know anything about this?

Please no manufacturer flaming here.

If you enjoyed reading about "Charter Arms Sale" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
josephbw
March 22, 2012, 04:04 PM
I just checked their website, and didn't find any mention of a sale.

IdahoSkies
March 23, 2012, 12:17 AM
I know. That is part of what I mean. But there is an Ad in Shot gun news for a sale.

Jim NE
March 23, 2012, 07:50 PM
A new Bulldog .44 in camo was on sale at Cabela's a couple months ago, as well as a couple of .38's, but I don't know. Other than Ford, Chevy or Toyota, I've never heard of manufacturers having a "sale", per se.

Manufacturer's often have sales to authorized dealers, quantity discounts and such...I wonder if the ad was intended for a trade mag, but got placed in SGN by mistake.

MCgunner
March 23, 2012, 11:09 PM
Are the new clip-less auto caliber guns out in number, yet? I haven't really looked. Might like a 9 since I handload it a lot with a Dillon progressive. I have a couple of autos, but a revolver would be nice.

If you enjoyed reading about "Charter Arms Sale" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!