14 United States Governors :

PDA

gym
March 22, 2012, 10:04 PM
Check this out:
This is all around the net today, i got it from my cousin this morning, I checked an there are dozens of sights running the same article, here is a link to one.
http://redwhitebluenews.com/?p=25584

If you enjoyed reading about "14 United States Governors :" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Ragnar Danneskjold
March 22, 2012, 10:07 PM
Seems like malarkey to me.

jim243
March 22, 2012, 10:17 PM
What a trash piece of yellow jurnalism, that rag is not fit to wrap fish with, it would give even fish a bad smell.

Jim

mac66
March 22, 2012, 10:47 PM
The defense forces in my state were established under the democratic governor when Bush was in office. It came out of Homeland Security. We now have a republican Governor and Obama in the White House. What little money this all volunteer group gets comes out of federal homeland security grant money and is administered through the state office of emergency management. There is nothing militia about it. They are not armed, nor do have anything to do with military support. You do have to be ex military and they train you in emergency management (Incident Command System/ICS and CERT). The point being ex military guys know how to follow orders. They basically provide administrative support to the state and local authorities during an emergency.

That article is BS.

Jorg Nysgerrig
March 22, 2012, 10:49 PM
*sigh*

Aside from being complete nonsense, this isn't even remotely on-topic for this forum.

If you enjoyed reading about "14 United States Governors :" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!