AMT .45 BACK UP CCW options?

PDA

ApacheCoTodd
March 23, 2012, 09:40 PM
So, since The Gal has re-poed her Sig 230SL for her own CCW (having set the revolver aside) I'm hauling the AMT again and after firing it recently am digging it again as well. Anyhow, the sad old Aker is loosing it's grip a bit and I'd like to move on to something a bit more secure.
Looking at holster sites seems to demonstrate a talent in vagueness on the part of manufacturers and I was hoping to find some first - or second - hand knowledge here.

If you enjoyed reading about "AMT .45 BACK UP CCW options?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jeepnik
March 24, 2012, 11:24 AM
I carry a .45 acp Backup frequently. You are pretty much limited to having a holster custom made these days, or getting a fabric one. Of course you could use a fanny pack or something like a MaxExpedition Versa Pack, which is use from time to tome.

If you enjoyed reading about "AMT .45 BACK UP CCW options?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!