Used Taurus 82

PDA

gfpd707
March 24, 2012, 10:27 PM
So I purchased a used Taurus model 82 for $150. The finish was pretty rough but no serious rust. Today I went to the farm store and bought a Birchwood casey home rebluing kit for $18.00. The reblue kit turned out great and wasnt too hard except for the ton of elbow grease I had to invest. So my question is where can i find a set of rubber grips for it? Currently it has the factory rubber Taurus grips with a lanyard ring. I would not have a problem cutting the lanyard off to facilitate the grip install. I have googled for a day and came up with a lot of muddy water.

If you enjoyed reading about "Used Taurus 82" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Tomcat47
March 24, 2012, 10:32 PM
http://www.pachmayr.com/home/revolver-grip-details.php

They have other styles, I just picked one...and you may have to remove lanyard ring?

MCgunner
March 24, 2012, 10:43 PM
I have a Hogue on my 3" 66. I like Hogues. But, it might cause problems as it uses a stirrup over the bottom of the grip frame to hold the grip on which might interfere with what ever lanyard ring mounting is on the gun.

MCgunner
March 24, 2012, 10:50 PM
double tap

Ala Dan
March 25, 2012, 06:28 PM
:cuss:

If you enjoyed reading about "Used Taurus 82" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!