Norfolk Va Area.

PDA

bikerdoc
March 26, 2012, 10:00 PM
Anyone in Chesapeake, Virgina Beach, Norfolk, or Currituck County NC interested in getting together for shooting or a dinner?

If you enjoyed reading about "Norfolk Va Area." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Apple a Day
March 26, 2012, 10:20 PM
Depending on the time and date I may be in

beatledog7
March 27, 2012, 06:47 AM
Could be. What do you have in mind?

bikerdoc
March 27, 2012, 08:35 AM
I would like to create a fellowship of like minded people. Sort of a me/our time away from grandkids and life drama. We find our circle is dwindling.

Thoughts are we get together monthly for shooting at a range, or eating out with the wives. We dont drink. Both retired, but work P/t, religeous, and conseravative.

Could be the Hampton gun show once in a while( there is one this w/e) Pizza at Buscoli's, shooting at C2 or A&P, fishing, Home show, Whatever. Seems like, according to to the rally point forum, the Fairfax area has a group, as does the Denver and Houston area as well as other areas, Why not us?

txgunsuscg
March 27, 2012, 09:16 AM
I'm in, but my schedule is crazy so I can't guarantee that I'll be available on any given day...

Verdelac
March 27, 2012, 06:44 PM
I'm interested. I live Newport News. Schedule is kinda nuts but I can try.

Ramone
March 28, 2012, 01:18 PM
I certainly be interested in meeting at C2 any day.

It'd be nice to know some local shooters.

Gunner4h1r3
March 29, 2012, 09:33 AM
Would be interested but my command's underway schedule is rather hectic at the moment.

Apple a Day
March 29, 2012, 03:51 PM
Anybody going to the gun show this weekend? What time?

If you enjoyed reading about "Norfolk Va Area." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!