David Fortiers gun writer gathering - very interesting stuff!

PDA

sturmgewehr
March 27, 2012, 12:48 AM
A week ago I had the chance to hang out with some fellow gun writers. Twice a year David Fortier puts on a gather of writers and industry folks where we get together with ammo supplied by Wolf Performance Ammunition and Arms for two days of an insane amount of shooting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxVW6AZOZng

This time we had an old Saab convertible, some SAPI plates and some other cool stuff to play with and shoot.

If you enjoyed reading about "David Fortiers gun writer gathering - very interesting stuff!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Carne Frio
March 27, 2012, 01:10 AM
That looked like a lot of fun. Thanks !

sturmgewehr
March 27, 2012, 01:14 PM
It was a lot of fun. I always enjoy getting out to the range with the guys and checking new stuff out. I am glad I can share some of that with you guys via video.

Dr.Rob
March 28, 2012, 10:08 PM
Those Veprs with the full wood furniture are really good looking rifles. Thanks for the link!

4v50 Gary
March 29, 2012, 11:45 AM
I have one gun article that was published in the UK. How do I get invited? :p

If you enjoyed reading about "David Fortiers gun writer gathering - very interesting stuff!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!