What's the current status on GPal?

PDA

Airman193SOS
March 27, 2012, 07:55 PM
I've been looking around and everything is from 2010 or earlier. Additionally, the Gunpal/Gpal website does not exist, showing only a default server page. Is it gone? Did anybody get their money? Is Ben Cannon facing any charges?

It's been a while since I saw anything about this, and while I was never sucked into using it (thus I am not owed any money), I'm just curious. It seemed like such a good idea at the time, and it would suck if that ruined the concept for good.

If you enjoyed reading about "What's the current status on GPal?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
blarby
March 27, 2012, 08:11 PM
Cannon skated under the guise of "Stupidity is not illegal" last I heard and read.

Gpal is gone forever.

Money varies by person.

I'm pretty sure he killed it.......

Ryanxia
March 28, 2012, 04:06 PM
I don't know anything about it, was it illegal or something to have a service like that? Or was it just a scam?

CoRoMo
March 28, 2012, 04:16 PM
Poorly run and fraudulent practices.

It's a million dollar concept that someone like Steve Urvan should be tackling.

Ryanxia
March 28, 2012, 08:01 PM
Thanks for the link SunnySlopes, clears a lot up.

If you enjoyed reading about "What's the current status on GPal?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!