Problem loading pics...

PDA

jrhines
March 29, 2012, 09:15 AM
Maybe cockpit error, but doing the same thing I did to load 'em before and expecting (but not getting) the same results. Tried .jpg & .pdf, nothing.
Pics are far below the size limit. ?????

If you enjoyed reading about "Problem loading pics..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mal H
March 29, 2012, 11:22 AM
You haven't given us much to go on. Supply an example of a URL to an image that isn't working properly, and we'll have a look at it.

jrhines
March 29, 2012, 08:23 PM
There is no URL, the pics I have loaded before are in a folder on my desktop. If I right click on them and then on the properties tab, I get a C/mydocs/mypics/... and so on, pointing to a file in a folder on my primary disk. The file is a .jpg, 131KB.
When I try to download using the "manage your attachments", I browse to the file and I get the message "uploading pictures" then a long wait (30+ mins), at which point I bail out.
???

jrhines
March 29, 2012, 08:34 PM
When trying to upload the picture I previously uploaded "1903 with a painted slide" thread, it will not upload. It did so once(it is on the forum) and the size I sent was 1,267 KB, with no kick back. The current pics are all less than 244 KB (172 & 135 KB), have a .jpg type, and, hmmmmm

If you enjoyed reading about "Problem loading pics..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!