Walther Forums hacked?

PDA

March 30, 2012, 04:13 AM
Anyone having problem getting on their site?
Got redirected to some J for Justice website in the UK.:confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "Walther Forums hacked?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
schwantz
March 30, 2012, 05:44 AM
This is happening to me too.

Tango57
March 30, 2012, 07:38 AM
Same group hacked the texas gun talk forum last week. Bunchaidiots.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when i should have been doing something useful

Bubbles
March 30, 2012, 08:06 AM
Yeah, a lot of sites are getting hit. SteelSoldiers.com and DCSportBikes.net got nailed last week.

ETA: Oh and you'll probably start getting whatever email address is associated with the site spammed with messages about the "Justice" stuff now too.

Ryanxia
March 30, 2012, 08:08 AM
Well at least they didn't incur the wrath of the hacker group Annonymous. :)

Tango57
March 30, 2012, 08:47 AM
Well at least they didn't incur the wrath of the hacker group Annonymous. :)

That is who was claiming to have hit TGT. Looks like they are targeting gun sites. Hope they dont show up here. It was a pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when i should have been doing something useful

chez323
March 30, 2012, 10:47 AM
Yep, I couldn't access it last nite at all. Kept getting forwarded to some stupid site. And that site had a note about other sites being forwarded there.......

anybody know if it's been fixed yet?

longnkrnch
March 30, 2012, 10:54 AM
Yep, I have tried several times this morning to get into Walther forums. Just keep getting re-directed to the jforjustice site. Hope it gets fixed soon.

March 30, 2012, 12:04 PM
Good news. Back up now.:)

If you enjoyed reading about "Walther Forums hacked?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!