Just an FYI for licensed carriers

PDA

Spdracr39
April 1, 2012, 09:11 AM
I found this online today and thought if everyone would participate maybe we could get some of these businesses that don't allow guns to change their thinking by making it public. I hope this is the proper place to post and that it doesn't violate any rules.

http://friendorfoe.us/

If you enjoyed reading about "Just an FYI for licensed carriers" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
bearcreek
April 1, 2012, 11:52 AM
Thanks much for the link. Very useful. I just went on and marked several businesses.

Spdracr39
May 16, 2012, 09:29 AM
OOps

HGUNHNTR
May 16, 2012, 09:59 AM
Cool map, thanks!

Double Naught Spy
May 16, 2012, 11:28 AM
Unfortunately, growth of the site has been extremely slow. They have added about 5000 entries in the last 3 years which isn't very many at all considering the site covers such a large geographic are. For example, the total number of listing is only about 1/4 of the retail businesses for Houston.

I am still trying to figure out what the Neutral assessment means. Positvie and Negative is pretty clear cut, but what do Strongly Positive or Strongly Negative mean?

Why are gun shops listed as neutral? Lots of business are listed as neutral, but from what I can see, neutral means that the business isn't posted against carry and in many cases where open carry is allowed, people have open carried without any problem, but the listing is Neutral. Strangely, I would think that would be a positive listing. Right at 20% of the listings are called Neutral.

Ryanxia
May 16, 2012, 11:43 AM
I think it's a cool site. I'll try to start putting in some restaurants/businesses/etc. in my area.

If you enjoyed reading about "Just an FYI for licensed carriers" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!