Regent R200S

PDA

spazzymcgee
April 1, 2012, 05:03 PM
I found the new Regent R200S being imported by Umarex. I saw that they're in the $600 range, and was wondering if anyone here had anything to say about them. I was pressed to find much information on them online. Does anyone know if they take standard 1911 magazines?

If you enjoyed reading about "Regent R200S" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Sam Cade
April 1, 2012, 05:49 PM
I found the new Regent R200S being imported by Umarex. I saw that they're in the $600 range, and was wondering if anyone here had anything to say about them. I was pressed to find much information on them online. Does anyone know if they take standard 1911 magazines?

They are Turkish, made by TISAS. They are a series 70 type pistol and should be completely compatible as such.
http://www.trabzonsilah.com/eng/index.php

KAS1981
April 1, 2012, 05:59 PM
Saw one at a LGS. It looked & "felt" cheesy to me. I compared it to a Metro Arms American Classic commander they also had, and the AC seemed way, way nicer, for less money.

mcassel4
April 8, 2012, 10:05 PM
I have a Tisas 1911 m1 and it looks to be to 1911 gov spec. and it is well made, for the price of 349.00 from CDNN, work great. Is this a all stainless model you are looking at?

If you enjoyed reading about "Regent R200S" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!