30 Guns & Ammo?

PDA

AK Gun Man 88
April 2, 2012, 12:37 PM
I was looking on MidwayUSA and I stumbled upon this round - 30 Guns & Ammo. I tried searching on the internet but could not find anything about this round. Does anyone have any information? I'm just curious what this round is.

If you enjoyed reading about "30 Guns & Ammo?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Hacker15E
April 2, 2012, 07:36 PM
Shooters and hunters like horsepower. I am as or more guilty than the next guy, but in my “maturity,” I have begun to see the reality of it all. Perhaps the best example of what almost every hunter does not want would be the two really big, fast, flat, high-energy modern super-magnums. These are the .300 and .338 Remington Ultra Mags. Now before you think I am picking on Remington, I am not. I detest these cartridges and can do so on the most honest grounds . . . I designed them.

Before Remington adopted them as factory rounds they were the .30 G&A and .33 G&A, invented, designed and perfected by yours truly.

http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/ross-seyfried-busting-the-magnum-myth/

AK Gun Man 88
April 2, 2012, 11:26 PM
Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "30 Guns & Ammo?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!