frank t

PDA

fteo529
April 2, 2012, 03:29 PM
I would like the oppinion of some of the readers. I am buying another hand gun, what is the oppinion on the glock 19 vrs the cz 07 9mm as far as out of the box accuracy and how are the cz's for being well constructed?????????? Frank t

If you enjoyed reading about "frank t" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ku4hx
April 2, 2012, 04:03 PM
Both are fine guns; I regret selling my CZ. Both have their advantages and disadvantages and it all comes down to personal preference really.

CrazyO
April 2, 2012, 04:10 PM
You may want to consider a CZ 75d PCR. One of my best handleing 9mm. I am sure you will love it if get to hold one. As far as build quality CZ is second to none.

sawdeanz
April 2, 2012, 04:13 PM
I was comparing those two for my first handgun. Ultimately I went with the p07 because I just thought it was cool, and I felt like I shot the da/sa system a little better, and the controls are easy to use. Out of the box the CZ can shoot 4 rounds into about 2 inches at 25 meters, according to the test target that came with mine (I'm not near that good though). G19's are supposed to be very accurate too. If you get a the CZ, I would suggest getting the newest one you can find, as they have had some issues early on. They are also about $100 less.
As far as construction, there was a torture test recently in Guns and Ammo where it performed very well. I was most impressed by the substantial metal rail inserts in the frame. Obviously, the Glocks have a fantastic reputation for durability too.

Hope this helps

If you enjoyed reading about "frank t" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!