Bush, Kerry and Skull & Bones

PDA

JitsuGuy
February 15, 2004, 01:51 AM
Good video here...

http://www.infowars.com/print/Secret_societies/alex_vid_kbsab.htm

J

If you enjoyed reading about "Bush, Kerry and Skull & Bones" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Tag
February 15, 2004, 04:05 AM
Conspiracies are not received well anywhere, someone will tell you to don an aluminum foil hat. :rolleyes:

I'm not voting for either of them anyways...

:uhoh:

Bainx
February 15, 2004, 08:46 AM
As my "conservative" inlaws said about Bush having been in S&B......
"there is nothing wrong with having been in a club during college".

How utterly loving.:barf:

MicroBalrog
February 15, 2004, 09:57 AM
And that means what?

wingman
February 15, 2004, 11:48 AM
I think the "rich club" seems to hold all cards,($) and basically that is what it
is all about. :(

dischord
February 15, 2004, 12:42 PM
Skull and Bones is a secret society, and its members do help each other and work to keep each other in positions of power. But it's not the Illuminati. Don't get awed by the S&B smoke and mirrors.

Mike Irwin
February 15, 2004, 01:44 PM
I've heard, from an uncle's brother's sister's cousin's friend's dog that members of the Skull and Bones eat the children of the poor during blood feasts, and that's why poverty will never be eradicated -- gotta have the stockyard filled...

Cactus
February 15, 2004, 02:30 PM
I've heard, from an uncle's brother's sister's cousin's friend's dog...

If ya' can't trust a source like that, who can ya' trust!:D

Mike Irwin
February 15, 2004, 04:11 PM
Oh, and remember...

13 Jews run the world.

Bainx
February 15, 2004, 04:52 PM
Nevermind.......

HBK
February 15, 2004, 07:23 PM
Don't forget to put on your tinfoil hat... :uhoh:

( No one else had said it yet..:p )

OF
February 15, 2004, 07:34 PM
Let see...a fraternity of wealthy privileged Yale grads has alot of members going on to positions of power...

What is the big surprise again?

- Gabe

Ed Straker
February 15, 2004, 08:08 PM
The problem I have with Alex Jones is not what he says, but the way he says it. He's always talking about 'hundreds and hundreds' or 'thousands and thousands' or 'dozens and dozens' of examples of whatever incident he might be talking about, but he only ever cites the same two or three.

And Bush and Kerry are cousins who have eaten baby blood together with Arnold Schwarzenegger at Bohemian Grove...

HunterGatherer
February 15, 2004, 08:11 PM
13 Jews run the world

Mike! You aren't supposed to let on about the Kings of Zion!!!

P.S. I'm taking back your de-coder ring. :p

Samurai Penguin
February 15, 2004, 08:15 PM
And Bush and Kerry are cousins who have eaten baby blood together with Arnold Schwarzenegger at Bohemian Grove...

Good Grief, man!!! Edit that immediately!! If they find out you know secrets like this, you'll be plagued by Black Helicopters buzzing your house just like they're doing to mine right now!! They'll be at your place any minute! FLEE!!

:neener: :neener: :evil:

confed sailor
February 15, 2004, 08:39 PM
where i come from we have a term for this "heifer dust"

someone has been watching too many movies:neener:

Destructo6
February 15, 2004, 09:27 PM
That sounds less believable than Thomas of Monmouth's account of St William's death, from which the mythical Jewish blood rites were popularized.

wingman
February 15, 2004, 11:11 PM
Not sure which concerns me the most people who believe conspiracies exsist
everywhere or folks who believe non exsist at all..:confused:

Ed Straker
February 15, 2004, 11:46 PM
Those helicopters aren't black. They're green. They just look black.

Ryder
February 15, 2004, 11:48 PM
someone has been watching too many movies

Yeah, but in this case I believe it comes from watching too many PBS and History Channel documentaries.

Ed Straker
February 15, 2004, 11:53 PM
'Not sure which concerns me the most people who believe conspiracies exsist
everywhere or folks who believe non exsist at all..'

Looking back on it, it might have been Chris Rock, but it was a young black comedian, talking about his dad, who could find a conspiracy by whitey against the black man anywhere : They were in a grocery store, and Dad said, 'See? The green olives are in a jar. The black olives are in a can! Why're they trying to keep the black olives down?

If you enjoyed reading about "Bush, Kerry and Skull & Bones" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!