powderfunnels.com???

PDA

pspc271
April 3, 2012, 03:26 PM
Anyone know anything about powderfunnel.com? After reading about the product I went ahead and ordered one. That was about a week ago but havent heard anything from the company. I have called to follow up however but no one answers and their voicemail is an automated system that says the google voicemail customer is not available.

If you enjoyed reading about "powderfunnels.com???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
PapaGeno21
April 3, 2012, 03:35 PM
Took 2 weeks or so to get mine. I like it.

brickeyee
April 3, 2012, 06:14 PM
Domain shows as for sale.

Fatdaddy
April 3, 2012, 06:40 PM
It's working:

http://powderfunnels.com/

They good people don't worry.

mookiie
April 3, 2012, 08:55 PM
also on site:
With continuing demand remaining strong, please expect a 2 week lead time from when the order is placed before shipment. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Waldog
April 3, 2012, 11:23 PM
I have two. It's a single man shop. Takes time and I think there have been personal issues over the last year or so. Irregardless how long it takes, in my opinion, it's worth the wait. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "powderfunnels.com???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!