Thread Question?

PDA

Tomcat47
April 6, 2012, 12:12 AM
Having been on here a while I direct this question to Derek and the other fearless leaders...and maybe more of a thought than a question.

And first off Thanks to all THR leaders and staff, administration, moderators..for what you do.

Talking about Old Threads and reviving them and other things in a recent thread... I thought why not have a Archive or something for older threads or dated thread archive?? in which one could be directed to without reviving a dead horse.

Like Is 9mm better than 45? :eek: .... Uh .. Go to the archive!

But in a sense it is all archived I guess?

another example: Thread - What is the last gun you bought? This thread has 5,984 post and 446,676 views...and some of those are mine.

The reason I would like to see a archive by month or something is I like to look back and see what new additions were added to THR familys, or refer back to a purchase when discussing what someone just purchased.

It is difficult to refer back into almost 6k post.

It is just a thought...

If you enjoyed reading about "Thread Question?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Derek Zeanah
April 7, 2012, 10:46 PM
We used to have a "similar threads" feature. Actually, we still do, but it's not active. Its purpose was to recommend threads that were similar to the one on-screen.

Is that what you mean?

Tomcat47
April 10, 2012, 12:04 AM
Thanks Derek....That sounds like it would help?

And I would like to see threads like "What New Gun" maybe turn into a category by the month or something to keep it from getting 6k post in it..?

If you enjoyed reading about "Thread Question?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!