Gun show today

PDA

The Lone Haranguer
April 7, 2012, 06:06 PM
For those in or around the Tri-Cities in NE TN, there is a show this weekend in Kingsport. I don't have any more money for guns :banghead: but just went up there to kill some time. It was a pretty good show, with lots of guns and ammo and comparatively little crap. I saw a couple of guns that I had never heard of, either in print or on this forum.

Gun #1 that I found interesting was a new-production Colt Government Model with a DAO trigger. This is not the 1990s Double Eagle, but a new gun. Another one previously unknown to me was a Ruger 10/22, in stainless with a synthetic stock, that takes down in the middle. Someone had a S&W M53 revolver in .22 Remington Jet. He was asking $1250; I didn't notice or ask if he had the .22LR chamber inserts for it. If you like to collect firearms oddities, this might be a good addition to it. And a CZ75BD (decocker) finally showed up, asking price $549. This is on my "want list," but I owe too many other people money to buy it. :rolleyes:

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun show today" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Gun show today" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!