My little sister shooting for the 1st time ever.

PDA

moundman
April 9, 2012, 06:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b7Jxn49En4

She is shooting my AR-15 and my Walther PPQ .40

If you enjoyed reading about "My little sister shooting for the 1st time ever." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
AntiSpin
April 9, 2012, 08:25 PM
Pretty good form -- watch her face in the side shots, no flinching. Somebody's taught her well.

And she looks like she's having fun. Good on ya.

bergmen
April 9, 2012, 10:18 PM
She's a natural! Nice steady hold, no flinching. You'll never get a "limp wrist" from her.

Nice.

Dan

asia331
April 10, 2012, 01:01 AM
One focused gal.

Agsalaska
April 10, 2012, 02:11 AM
aww cmon. There was a little flinch in a few of those shots with th pistol. But I dont blame her. It looks like she did a great job for her first time shooting.

She looked pretty comfortable with the AR. Funny. I cant get my wife to shoot a pistol for the life of me. I mean she occasionaly will shoot one just because thats whats loaded in the house. But give her a .243 and some pumpkins and she will sit there all day. If I put an AR in her hands she might shoot me broke. Not that it has anything to do with your sister. Just saying.

moundman
April 10, 2012, 02:21 AM
Yeah she loved it. I kept giving her crap because she took so long in between shots with the pistol. :) She loved the AR because of the lack of recoil. All in all she was happy and she had to call her husband as soon as we left. I think she might want to get one now.

tekarra
April 11, 2012, 09:16 PM
Well done moundman, she shot well and I hope she buys her own rifle.

If you enjoyed reading about "My little sister shooting for the 1st time ever." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!