I gotta stop reading "Legal and Political'!

PDA

Tropical Z
February 16, 2004, 11:41 AM
Every time i leave it, im mad as HELL and feel like im getting an ulcer!:banghead:

If you enjoyed reading about "I gotta stop reading "Legal and Political'!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Bruce H
February 16, 2004, 12:05 PM
But look at the bright side. Very seldom will you leave here with low blood pressure. Over the counter drug manufacturers bottom line is enhanced. If the political leadership would read this site once a day they might learn something.

Harry Tuttle
February 16, 2004, 12:30 PM
Better to be pissed off, then oblivious
;)

Filing the more annoying tales spun here as fodder for latter conversations
is a great way to disperse memes into the general population thought sphere.

The mileage i get from this is startling:
Nashville Schools to Stop Honor Roll, Embarasses Underachievers
http://www.hollandsentinel.com/stories/012504/new_012504006.shtml

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within
the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe

rick_reno
February 16, 2004, 12:47 PM
Don't worry about it - when it gets bad simply turn that dial on your Prozac pump up. :p

oldfart
February 16, 2004, 01:16 PM
Actually, this site saved me some money yesterday. I took the wife out to dinner at a rather 'up-scale' joint. While we were waiting for someone to bring us our coffee and drop off a menu, I told her about a few things I had read about here. By the time we were ready to order, her appetite was gone!!

If you enjoyed reading about "I gotta stop reading "Legal and Political'!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!