Need Help With Gun Laws?gun Shows

PDA

Paco
February 16, 2004, 01:09 PM
Dear All,

I've never been to a gun show. I would like to go to on near me and check out the scene. Here's the scoop. I'm a NJ and an avid handgunner. Can I buy guns at a gunshow with no permit, like what's normally used in NJ, or do I have to go throught the whole rigermarock. Are ther any gunshows in NJ or near by. I'm just trying to avoid the whole to-do and exceptionally long waiting periods of handgun permits.Thanks for any info. you can provide.

-Paco

If you enjoyed reading about "Need Help With Gun Laws?gun Shows" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Harry Tuttle
February 16, 2004, 01:49 PM
A gun show is a rented room mostly full of gun stores selling inventory

Purchases from the licenced dealer table at a gunshow follows the same regulations as buying in a store

Depending on the state, private purchases from individuals selling at a gunshow may not require paperwork

In New Jersey, i would bet that is not the case.

If you enjoyed reading about "Need Help With Gun Laws?gun Shows" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!