FREE lead - Richmond, VA area - hurry, hurry !!

PDA

oldcodger
April 18, 2012, 12:54 AM
The following post comes from another gun-related website I frequent.
There have been 59 views of the thread, and no responses as yet...

from a Virginia forum- poster is in the Richmond area.

"I have lots of lead. Wheel weights, ingots, some purer stuff from hospital and some counter weights from a theater. No specific alloy specified or implied for any of it.

At least 200 lbs, probably more.

PM me for pickup. I'm not parting it out, all of it must go. I'm in Midlothian - Woodlake.

ETA.

I'll be taking it to the metal dealer Friday if it's still here."

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_24/484428_Free_Lead.html

if anyone in the Richmond area wants it, register, log in and communicate with the OP- or, let me know. If it gets spoken for on the other site, I'll delete this offer here.

oldcodger

If you enjoyed reading about "FREE lead - Richmond, VA area - hurry, hurry !!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
shiftyer1
April 18, 2012, 01:02 AM
Sounds like a really good deal for someone in that area! Thats alot of bullets!! A life times supply for most people I bet, all in one shot. Hope someone sees this before the deadline.

oldcodger
April 18, 2012, 01:19 AM
wish I had the time for it... lots o' boolits !!!

4v50 Gary
April 18, 2012, 08:40 AM
Shoot. If I was in Virginia, I'd pick it up. That a whole lot of bullets and minis balls are 535 grains.

oldcodger
April 18, 2012, 12:59 PM
ok, done.

someone on that forum has spoken for it..

:uhoh:

well, we tried...

oc

If you enjoyed reading about "FREE lead - Richmond, VA area - hurry, hurry !!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!