PDA

elwoodm
April 22, 2012, 04:25 PM
i log in then try to post messages to problems people are having then find out im not logged in even after just 5 min on the forum and everything i just wrote is gone. am i doing something wrong or is somebody playing with me???????

If you enjoyed reading about "log in but cant post why" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jorg Nysgerrig
April 22, 2012, 04:36 PM
When you log in, make sure to check the "remember me" box.

drsfmd
April 22, 2012, 07:33 PM
I have the same problem, and I accept cookies, and have that box checked. It's random... sometimes I stay logged in for the whole session, other times I get dumped immediately.

Rail Driver
April 22, 2012, 08:01 PM
You could be having browser problems. Try clearing your cookies, emptying your cache, restart your browser, then sign back in.

Mal H
April 22, 2012, 08:28 PM
What Rail Driver said. Those symptoms are most always browser/cookie related if you're not being caught by the 20 minute timeout, and it doesn't sound like you are.

elwoodm
April 23, 2012, 12:36 PM
thanks ill give that a try and see what happens or ill just have to write everything down first :confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "log in but cant post why" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!