What is going on with del- Ron

PDA

sturpin
April 24, 2012, 08:34 PM
I have been waiting for a dissapator kit and every time I go to order it it is out of stock. What the hell is going on

If you enjoyed reading about "What is going on with del- Ron" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
igousigloo
April 24, 2012, 09:17 PM
Maybe you should try Del-Ton

sturpin
April 24, 2012, 09:30 PM
all of del-tons stuff is out of stock

hso
April 24, 2012, 11:58 PM
Only one item on the page for upper receivers was out and none of the barrel assemblies on the first of 4 pages was out. Looks like they have plenty in stock, just not the item you want.

Have you put in an order with a request for email notification when it does come in stock?

Jeff H
April 25, 2012, 08:00 AM
I know that they don't build the barrels themselves and sometimes the barrel shipments are late and they hold everything up. That could be the issue, but I would call them and ask. They were very responsive to me when I inquired about a back ordered upper.

If you enjoyed reading about "What is going on with del- Ron" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!