The dangers of gun addiction

PDA

Juggalo Reign
April 27, 2012, 04:09 PM
Your Welcome! :)

http://youtu.be/W4-h-Wx08kw

If you enjoyed reading about "The dangers of gun addiction" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
CoRoMo
April 27, 2012, 05:11 PM
I think this is what some refer to as a 'drive-by' post, and it's not to be encouraged. You are expected to post a description as to what the link reveals. The reason being is that some here are at work or might have kids in the room and are not interested in opening a link that might have undesirable content.

FYI THR, in this case it's a cheesy gun song to the tune of Gladys Knight's "I will survive".

medalguy
April 27, 2012, 05:16 PM
Sounds like me. :rolleyes:

RBid
April 27, 2012, 05:29 PM
I've seen this a few times, but it's always worth another go. :)

Fxhummel1's channel is a treasure chest.

Juggalo Reign
April 27, 2012, 06:08 PM
I've seen this a few times, but it's always worth another go. :)

Fxhummel1's channel is a treasure chest.
Well Im glad one person got some enjoyment out of it. I personally thought i was hysterical.

FYI THR, in this case it's a cheesy gun song to the tune of Gladys Knight's "I will survive".

Well excuse me for trying to lighten your day. Like the old saying goes "Guns dont kill people, just their sense of humor." I guess ill stick to posting pictures of mall ninjas and quoting the liberal agenda to bring laughter to THR :rolleyes:

230RN
April 27, 2012, 06:14 PM
Laughed my upper kneecaps off, but I must comment on his mispronounciation of "carbine."

It's "sarb-EYE-nay," darn it!

Like the guy who supposedly designed it, Sarbeyenay Williams.

MifflinKid
April 28, 2012, 08:47 AM
Gloria Gaynor sang "I Will Survive".

robMaine
April 29, 2012, 09:37 PM
Great video, FxHummel1 is hillarious. Some people need to lighten up, :)

bluethunder1962
April 29, 2012, 09:47 PM
Know all about it. I have seen a lot of black SUV's going by my house and eve a blackhawk flew over the other day. They are prob just tired of all the paperwork.

beatledog7
April 29, 2012, 10:01 PM
Had not seen that before. Brilliant!

gym
May 6, 2012, 12:50 PM
Cute and funny, also sad but true.

Fishslayer
May 8, 2012, 01:57 AM
Well excuse me for trying to lighten your day.:rolleyes:

Some people just don't like clowns...:D

If you enjoyed reading about "The dangers of gun addiction" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!