My 3 M14 Types

PDA

HavelockLEO
April 29, 2012, 03:36 PM
Starting from the rear.
My SA Inc Loaded Standard I bought new in 2001 at a San Diego gun shop. I just put her in the EBR chassis you see lasy week.
Next is my newest, another SA Inc, this time a standard. I got her last month for less than wholesale at one of the shops I frequent. Seems its original owner shot it some then didnt want it anymore, and wanted his money back from the store.........:what: It takes all kinds I guess, but I got her now, lol. I changed out the trigger group with an HRA, added a modded USGI stock and an NOS flash suppressor.
Last is my Polytech bush rifle. All the over time I worked during Hurricane Irene last year bought her for me. I had her rebuilt into he current configuration and she's a fire cracker.
http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad242/HavelockLEO/100_2016.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "My 3 M14 Types" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
essayons21
April 29, 2012, 04:25 PM
Well I'm jealous x3. Still trying to figure out how to finance my first M14 build

asia331
April 29, 2012, 04:48 PM
Nothing sweeter than an M-14/M1A variant. Presume your login is reflective of Havelock NC. Spent several happy years there while in the Marines and one line of duty contact with a Havelock PD officer that could have been ugly but for his superior sense of judgement....salute.

HavelockLEO
April 29, 2012, 05:13 PM
asia331 youre correct and thanks for the kind words.

TexasPatriot.308
April 29, 2012, 05:16 PM
I stick to SA too, next one will be scout squad, I stick to walnut stocks though, just something about them. it should be another good pig gun.

DesertFox
April 29, 2012, 06:22 PM
A fine trio indeed.

If you enjoyed reading about "My 3 M14 Types" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!