Model 74 Beretta 22LR Pistol

PDA

GunslingerOne
April 30, 2012, 05:45 PM
Have a Model 74 Beretta 22LR semi-auto pistol. Can't find it's value in Bluebook, or at least the Bluebook I looked at.
Can anyone out therehelp me?

:confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "Model 74 Beretta 22LR Pistol" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
bannockburn
April 30, 2012, 07:51 PM
Gunslinger1

I couldn't find it in any of my pricing guides either but I suppose you could treat it as being an upscale target version of the Model 71. The Model 74 features an adjustable rear sight on a longer 5.9" barrel along with a 10 round magazine and an adjustable trigger. The Model 75 is also very similar to the Model 74 but without the adjustable rear sight and trigger, and with an 8 round magazine.

Currently I found a Model 74 without a magazine on gunbroker.com with a Buy It Now price of $470 and Model 75 with a starting price of $595.

If you enjoyed reading about "Model 74 Beretta 22LR Pistol" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!