Harris MN Gopher Rifle and Revolver Club

PDA

mnhntr
May 2, 2012, 03:13 PM
I am looking at becoming a member but the rules state you need to be sponsered by an existing member. Anyone want to sponser a me? I shoot IDPA, USPSA, and I am looking to get into F class and Vintage Military Rifle. Can anyone help me out?

If you enjoyed reading about "Harris MN Gopher Rifle and Revolver Club" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rule303
May 3, 2012, 04:20 PM
Come to the next general membership meeting. You shouldn't have any problem finding a sponsor. I think there is a waiting list right now, so you would be voted into the membership on your 2nd consecutive meeting attended, but wouldn't be an actual member until slots open up early next year. Any of the club sanctioned matches are open to the public, you should come out and BS with the other shooters in the disciplines you are interested in and get a feel for the place. You can find the match schedules at http://www.grrc.org

mnhntr
May 3, 2012, 06:01 PM
Thank you

If you enjoyed reading about "Harris MN Gopher Rifle and Revolver Club" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!