sr22 with laser

PDA

Jon Coppenbarger
May 6, 2012, 04:32 PM
So I keep my SR22 in the pack with the 10/22 take-down. I really like my SR22 and like the way it shoots but I do not need 2 of them now I have the one with the laser so I plan on getting rid of the one without the crimson trace on it.

Fun little 22 pistols so how do you guys like it with the laser on it?

If you enjoyed reading about "sr22 with laser" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MCgunner
May 6, 2012, 06:19 PM
A laser on a .22? WHY? it's not a combat gun, after all. Will you be hunting rabbits at night or something? Is that legal in your state?

If I wasted money on a laser, it'd probably be for a home defense weapon. I point shoot rather well, though, and my house is small.

Jon Coppenbarger
May 6, 2012, 08:57 PM
I am not a very good shot so I need a laser. and also I have one because I can. I also have a laser for my kel-tec shotgun but my main home defense shotguns are my ithica 37 police special and my remington 31.

MCgunner
May 6, 2012, 09:20 PM
Well, if you use the .22 for a self defense gun, I could see the extra bulk of the laser. And, hell, it's YOUR money, after all. :D Me, I bought mine to carry in a pocket for my outdoor knock abouts, fishing, that sort of thing. It's pocketable and quite accurate, makes a GREAT pocket "kit gun". That's my personal niche for the gun, and a plinker. I have no intention of using it for self defense or concealed carry. I have center fire handguns for that. YMMV and to each his own.

The addition I'm waiting for on the little toot is a threaded barrel for a suppressor. The barrel comes off with a single hex head bolt. A suppressed SR22 would be pretty neat. :D I'd up the 200 bux for the stamp on that.

On lasers, have you looked at the Armalaser? They're affordable, a little over 100 bucks, and seem to be quite well made. A friend has one on a 9mm. He likes it for home defense and general tacticool shooting. :D It is kinda neat at the indoor range, I'll admit.

http://www.armalaser.com/

If you enjoyed reading about "sr22 with laser" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!