LPS3

PDA

ExAgoradzo
May 6, 2012, 11:25 PM
What do you all know about LPS 3 as a spray on for both the steel and the wood as a storage protectant? Recommended to me recently, but I'd like a little bit more news before I put it on my guns...

Thanks,

If you enjoyed reading about "LPS3" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ball3006
May 7, 2012, 09:55 AM
The LPS line of rust preventative and lube is top shelf. I have been using it for many years and I have NEVER had a rust problem. LPS1 is a non-petrolium base lube for light duty applications. LPS2 is a general purpose rust preventative and lube that dries after application. I think it is the same as Breakfree, same smell and color. I use it as my wipedown and final bore swab. LPS3 is like a cosmoline lite. I have not used it that much because I shoot everything I own on a regular basis. These lubes are milspec and we used it alot during aircraft maintenance where I used to work. Great stuff......chris3

ExAgoradzo
May 7, 2012, 12:51 PM
Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "LPS3" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!