Espanola Automatica 635 (25 Cal)

PDA

Alexander Budge
May 8, 2012, 01:42 PM
Can anyone tell me how to take this old pistol apart? A picture would be helpful.

If you enjoyed reading about "Espanola Automatica 635 (25 Cal)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mooseman
May 8, 2012, 02:36 PM
I couldn't find dis-assembly instructions for that pistol but I believe it's a copy of the Browning model 1906 pocket pistol. I found a video of a similar gun on youtube. The video was in Spanish but it looks like you pull the slide back until you can slide the safety lever (?) on the left side up to engage the slide. This allows the end of the barrel to be seen which is then turned a quarter turn and allows the slide to come off. Hope this puts you on the right track and if it's wrong then I'll refund the money you paid for the info.:p

This is a link to the video I was looking at, let us know if it worked for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_kVQjUnasA&feature=related

Shadow 7D
May 8, 2012, 05:00 PM
it's similar to the baby browning (I believe, search spanish buffalo, which is the baby Ruby)

So either the barrel rotates a quarter turn with the slide OR it tilts out

If you enjoyed reading about "Espanola Automatica 635 (25 Cal)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!