CZ P-07 Back From Manufacturer.

PDA

TITAN308
May 8, 2012, 02:15 PM
As not to get the thread de-railed and end up like the last one, Ill keep it short and to the point. I know some of you were curious to the outcome:

No replacement, same pistol. Looks like the malfunction was because the trigger bar was not staked properly.

And that is that. Life goes on. ;)

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ P-07 Back From Manufacturer." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
meanmrmustard
May 8, 2012, 02:22 PM
As not to get the thread de-railed and end up like the last one, Ill keep it short and to the point. I know some of you were curious to the outcome:

No replacement, same pistol. Looks like the malfunction was because the trigger bar was not staked properly.

And that is that. Life goes on. ;)
Congrats. Awaiting a range report, and hopefully shooting it will work as anger
management. ;)

777TRUTH
May 8, 2012, 04:23 PM
Glad to hear CZ took care of you. Now go shoot it and give us a range report.

armoredman
May 8, 2012, 05:11 PM
Absolutely, would like to hear the range report as well.

RugerOldArmy
May 8, 2012, 08:02 PM
Glad they took care of you.

dondavis3
May 9, 2012, 11:19 AM
Hope it all works out for you.

I love my CZ P07 Duty.

http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx67/dondavis3/Guns/CZ75-P07Duty.jpg

CZ's are fine guns IMHO

:cool:

TITAN308
May 9, 2012, 11:50 AM
Can anyone recommend a good fiber optic set? Is CZ's store the only available choices at the moment?

Walt Sherrill
May 10, 2012, 11:47 AM
Do you mean the CZ Custom Shop, when you say "CZ's Store". Try the the Custom Shop first. czcustom.com/ Email or call them if the site's offering isn't clear (descriptions, etc.)

I don't know enough about the P-07 to know whether they use the standard CZ dovetails, or something different. (If different, you may be limited to CZ or CZ-affiliated options, at least for a while.)

Re: what's good or better -- I bought a used M&P Pro set up for IPSC, and it has a Dawson fibre optic front sight and a Dawson adjustable on the rear, and it's simply the best set of sights I've ever encountered; I'm considering putting them on some other guns.

TITAN308
May 10, 2012, 11:51 AM
The P-07 has some funky front sight that is inserted from the front of the slide, where as most sights install from the side.

Walt Sherrill
May 10, 2012, 12:50 PM
That's the standard 75B-type dovetail for the front sight ('though it may not really be considered a dovetail when it's slotted like that.)

The CZ 40B used a standard Colt Defender dovetail, which inserts from the side, and it was one of a few exceptions. I think Ruger uses a similar length-wise dovetail on a couple of their guns; it allows a roll pin to be used to secure the site.

Check the CZ Custom Shop, or specific product sites like DAWSON http://www.dawsonprecision.com/ It may be easier to call them and ask than search their website, which has a LOT of options!.)

TITAN308
May 10, 2012, 01:04 PM
They have on at the CZ shop. Not to bad a price for $35 either. Can get a rear optic set to match for an extra $45.

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ P-07 Back From Manufacturer." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!