Bad.....Range incident.

PDA

xXxplosive
May 8, 2012, 04:15 PM
http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/bethlehem/index.ssf/2012/05/man_wounded_by_metal_fragments.html

This happened at the range where I have a membership........Geeezzz.
What could have happened to that Ruger for this type of accident to occur....?

If you enjoyed reading about "Bad.....Range incident." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
snakeman
May 8, 2012, 04:25 PM
That sux!

Old Shooter
May 8, 2012, 04:31 PM
Koscinski was hit in the neck at the East Redington Road site and transported to St. Luke's University Hospital in Fountain Hill with serious injuries.

A nursing supervisor had no record of Koscinski being treated.

So.... Did it happen? Did he go to the hospital? A whole lot of nothing in the article.

Mayby not hurt as bad as first reported?

xXxplosive
May 8, 2012, 04:33 PM
Just think Hospital is saying too much..............

rajb123
May 8, 2012, 04:34 PM
I would assume this will result in at least two lawsuits, one for the gun owner and one for the range. Others including Ruger and any ammo manufacturors will also be on the short list.

Was this ammo from reloads? Who has possession of the gun now?

xXxplosive
May 8, 2012, 07:15 PM
Not sure on both accounts........the article makes it sound like the cylinder or frame exploded other than the Bbl.

CZ-Guy
May 8, 2012, 07:15 PM
Squib?

xXxplosive
May 8, 2012, 07:51 PM
That's what I figured.....1 stuck in the Bbl.....with another comming behind it....otherwise.....Ruger has some real problems.....IMO.

Can't see metal fatigue or maybe a fracture in the cylinder.....

Deltaboy
May 8, 2012, 07:59 PM
Sorry reporting Which Ruger??? Was the guy really hurt or what? Was the shooter hurt?

That was a half baked article by the local media.

xXxplosive
May 8, 2012, 08:06 PM
Suppose they wanted to keep it sorta low profile anyway.....no news about the shooter as I was wondering too. No model listed other than Ruger .357 Mag.
Probably wouldn't have heard anything if it didn't involve LE and EMS....

If you enjoyed reading about "Bad.....Range incident." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!