witness elite limited rifling

PDA

greyling22
May 9, 2012, 09:19 PM
so the witness match is listed as having polygonal rifling, but all the ones I've ever seen have standard rifling. How about the witness limited? It's also listed as polygonal rifling, but what is actually in the gun? I"m hoping it's a lie and it has regular rifling as well.

anybody got a limited they run lead through?

thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "witness elite limited rifling" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
7mmb
May 9, 2012, 10:39 PM
Good question. I'm not sure either. You should ask that question on the Brian Enos forum. Someone there is sure to know.

9mmepiphany
May 10, 2012, 12:46 AM
Why do you think you can't run lead bullets through every pistol with polygonal rifling?

You shouldn't run lead through a H&K P7, but it isn't because of the rifling, it is because it will clog the port to the gas cylinder

greyling22
May 10, 2012, 01:07 AM
whether or not it it could go kaboom, I find that lead just works better out of deep, standard land and groove rifling. So, anybody with a limited wanna look down the barrel for me? please?

MachIVshooter
May 10, 2012, 03:28 AM
My 2007 Limited 10mm is poly rifled

intercooler
May 10, 2012, 07:43 AM
You may be able to order it with barrel of choice or you could buy an extra barrel for it if you want a standard.

If you enjoyed reading about "witness elite limited rifling" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!