Wolff Mag Springs

PDA

Captains1911
May 10, 2012, 03:15 PM
It's about time for me to replace my carry mag springs for my G23, I do this every year or so not because they need it, but because it's cheap insurance. I have had good luck with ISMI 10 coil +power springs, but am curious as to how the Wolff springs compare. These say they are also 10% +power. Anybody run them in either 13rd G23 or 15rd G19 mags with any issues?

http://www.gunsprings.com/index.cfm?page=items&cID=1&mID=5#148

If you enjoyed reading about "Wolff Mag Springs" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
bds
May 10, 2012, 04:57 PM
I always replace all of my various Glock mag springs with Wolff 10% extra power springs. Great springs that often cost less than factory OEM replacements.

If I run into any feeding issures, I first inspect/replace mag springs. If I have further issues, I inspect/replace mag followers.

ku4hx
May 10, 2012, 05:17 PM
I've used Wolff +power springs in my Rugers, Glocks, Smiths and Brownings for years; never had a problem with any. In fact, in my 7 round Ruger KP90 45ACP magazines, the +10% springs completely cured a last round chambering problem.

If you enjoyed reading about "Wolff Mag Springs" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!