Nifty catalog on CD came with my new 75B.

PDA

Tallbald
May 10, 2012, 05:29 PM
As some may remember I brought home a stunningly beautiful satin stainless 75B a couple days ago. In the box was a CD of CZ's products and I'm wondering if I can order direct from the distributor, or do I need to go through my dealer? The most interesting product, and one that would be sure to turn heads at the range, is the selective fire 75 with a spare magazine used as a vertical fore grip. I like the looks of the compensated barrel too. Surely the company wouldn't just tease me by showing me unavailable products. Would they? Don

If you enjoyed reading about "Nifty catalog on CD came with my new 75B." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hAkron
May 10, 2012, 08:52 PM
You can order it directly, as with all fully automatic weapons.

I assume your are a branch of the military or a law enforcement bureau of some sort, right?

Tallbald
May 10, 2012, 09:12 PM
No. Just a plain fellow. Honestly, I was being a little sarcastic. Sure would be fun at the range though, don't you think? Don

hAkron
May 10, 2012, 10:03 PM
I know, I was just playing around too. There was one on gunsamerica or something, it was like a dealer example or some such. That would be pretty fun though.

hAkron
May 14, 2012, 09:33 PM
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=285729301

There you go, check that out.

Tallbald
May 14, 2012, 10:19 PM
Now THAT would be fun!. Damn 86 law. Don

If you enjoyed reading about "Nifty catalog on CD came with my new 75B." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!