Bedside shotgun

PDA

horsemen61
May 12, 2012, 10:38 PM
Ok guys I need your ideas I wanna make a mount for my twelve gauge so that it sits horizontally next to my mattress that is coverd by my blanket any ideas

If you enjoyed reading about "Bedside shotgun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Skribs
May 12, 2012, 10:44 PM
http://www.the-backup.com/

CountryUgly
May 14, 2012, 12:46 PM
Those larger hooks used to hang stuff in the garage that are rubber coated screwed into the side of a 1x6 that is slid in between the mattress and box spring. Just be careful not to crack your shins on the thing if you are walking close to the bed. BTW there aren't any kids in the house are there. If so it ain't a great idea to have a shotty there at all. Or you could glue 2 of the 1x's at a 90 slide it between the mattress's and use velcro straps to secure it.

gamestalker
May 14, 2012, 04:09 PM
I keep a short barrel 870 in 12 ga. at my easy reach next to me when I'm sleeping + my S&W 66 loaded with H110 charged 158 gr. Gold Dots. Copper plated #4 buck is the first in line, and then staggered copper plated 00 buck, #4 buck. 6+1 of that combination should do the job.

GS

If you enjoyed reading about "Bedside shotgun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!