Springfield XD9 Value?

PDA

andrewdl007
May 15, 2012, 12:45 PM
I have decided to part ways with a Springfield XD9 and I wanted to see what they are selling for used. I don't have pictures of it right now, but I can describe it best as I can until I get photos. Its an XD9 Compact and I bought it maybe 5 years ago. I probably shot about 500 rounds through it then haven't shot it since and that was about 4 years ago. Its in good condition with little wear. I have the carry case it came with and all the tools and lock it came with. I also have three of the high capacity magazines. One that came with it and two that I bought. So with those details what is a ballpark price for such a gun. Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Springfield XD9 Value?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BP Hunter
May 15, 2012, 05:36 PM
I had a full size XD9 that I kept for about 2 years and sold it in near perfect condition for $400. Hope that helps.

rklessdriver
May 15, 2012, 06:35 PM
I've seen brand new XD9's at the gun shows around Northern VA for $389.... I recently bought a used XD9 Service Model with night sights and 3 mags in very good condition for $350.
Will

Buck Kramer
May 15, 2012, 07:02 PM
Brand new, (as stated above) it's not hard to find them for 380-400. PM me what you want for it if you want to, as the thread progresses of course.

straight-shooter
May 15, 2012, 10:01 PM
Sold my Bi-Tone XD40 for $425. It was flawless condition with about 500 rds fired. It was purchased 4 years ago.

If you enjoyed reading about "Springfield XD9 Value?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!