Ordered from Midway USA

PDA

SilentStalker
May 15, 2012, 07:31 PM
Ok, so I ordered from Midway for the first time and it may be my last depending on what I find out. I ordered some stuff last Friday and it still has not moved. It's still processing supposedly. Midway is not one of these people that claim to have something in stock even though they really don't and then order it when you purchase the item causing really long wait periods, are they?
I mean I am not really in no hurry and I did get regular shipping but I cannot stand these companies that sell you items that are supposedly in stock when they really are not.

If you enjoyed reading about "Ordered from Midway USA" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Cosmoline
May 15, 2012, 07:35 PM
Odd. I ordered a large summer order Saturday and it was shipped Monday. You should give them a ring. They often run out of popular items but if so that item will be put on back order and the rest shipped. Also, look at your order form to make sure the stuff wasn't on back order status when you bought it. That website can be confusing and you can indeed fill up a cart with back ordered items if you're not paying attention.

SilentStalker
May 15, 2012, 07:40 PM
Thanks for the reply. If it has not moved by tomorrow then I will give them a ring. I know for a fact they were not on backorder though or at least their site claimed they were not and I figure if they were I would have got an email or something saying so. I can only hope it ships tomorrow.

Hunterdad
May 15, 2012, 08:09 PM
Be patient. I'd wouldn't be surprised if you end up getting it tomorrow. That's happened to me twice

1948CJ2A
May 15, 2012, 08:12 PM
I've had good luck ordering through them over the years. Give them a call though and express your concern.

Kenneth
May 15, 2012, 08:25 PM
I have never been disappointed by Midway USA. List pricing is competitive with Brownell's dealer pricing, shipping has always been prompt, and the people are very helpfull. I cant say enough about Larry Potterfield and Midway USA.

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story wrote;

Ram48
May 15, 2012, 08:32 PM
I just ordered their compact bag, two mag adapters and a gunrug
I received a conformation e mail and guess I will get the tracking number when shipped. I have heard only good things about Midway and am really looking forward to getting the range bag.

Walkalong
May 15, 2012, 08:34 PM
I always get things quickly. Mistakes happen. This is not SOP for them.

bushmaster1313
May 15, 2012, 08:34 PM
Midway is a first rate outfit.

Did your credit card clear?

jimk0512
May 15, 2012, 08:41 PM
I have ordered several times from Midway. Never had a problem. You should have an email from them with the status of your order. I usually get the email from them quickly, within the next business day. I would contact them.

tightgroup tiger
May 15, 2012, 08:50 PM
Usually the things I order from Midway come pretty directly, just don't order anything that is out of stock. I had brass backordered from them for 3 months until I finally canceled it.
I'm ready to cancel the last order I put in to them also due to the same reason.

These items were supposed to be instock but I still haven't received them, ordered them a month ago.

I think I need to call and have a talk with them.

dubbleA
May 15, 2012, 08:50 PM
I have never had a problem with Midway other than with their prices at times.

In fact made an order yesterday morning and it shipped yesterday evening. The USPS tracking number says it will be delivered tomorrow.

oneounceload
May 15, 2012, 08:51 PM
WOW

Whine, whine, whine - I can see the rants from now on - "I ordered it 5 minutes ago and it not only hasn't shipped, i don't have it from across the country yet! These companies suck"......

really - get a grip

If you think you are the only person ordering and having things ship, you are wrong - if one thing is out of stock and you do not accept partial orders, they will hold everything until it is all ready to ship

May 15, 2012, 08:52 PM
Midway is one of my favorite retailers to order from, they are always very fast with my orders. This is really out of the ordinary for them.

buck460XVR
May 15, 2012, 08:56 PM
My experience with Midway is they advise you upon ordering if the item is not in stock. This is because if you order in stock items and backordered items they will ship separately and extra shipping will be charged. This is unless you ask them to hold the in stock items and ship the whole order as one. Did you maybe do this? I have ordered from Midway many times over the years and their customer service has always been top notch.

420Stainless
May 15, 2012, 09:00 PM
Midway is generally very reliable and in my experience they don't lie about the stock status of their merchandise. However, at the volumes they do business, anything can happen.

If an item I need is not available anywhere, I'll put it on backorder at Midway knowing that they will probably get it from the OEM before any other distributor will.

tightgroup tiger
May 15, 2012, 09:03 PM
Oneounceload,

You think 3 months on back order is a rant?
You think items that are supposed to be in stock that haven't been shipped for month is whining?

As I said, when they actually have it, you get it right away. If they don't have it, look out.

I can see it if the items are listed as out of stock, but really. But when they are listed in stock and they still don't show up for a month, There are to many other companys out there I can deal with to put up with it.

I need to call them to find out what is going on. Maybe the shipping status on the websight was listed wrong. I don't know.

altitude_19
May 15, 2012, 09:13 PM
Whine, whine, whine - I can see the rants from now on - "I ordered it 5 minutes ago and it not only hasn't shipped, i don't have it from across the country yet! These companies suck"......

really - get a grip

If you think you are the only person ordering and having things ship, you are wrong - if one thing is out of stock and you do not accept partial orders, they will hold everything until it is all ready to ship
THAT was rude and YOU are underinformed. You don't know where the OP lives (could me Missouri for all we know) and don't seem to notice he's just inquiring as to the company's reputation. It's his first time dealing with Midway and he's asking for your experience, not your attitude.

mljdeckard
May 15, 2012, 09:18 PM
I look online, peruse the Brownell's catalogs,....and then order everything from Midway.

Frank Ettin
May 15, 2012, 09:27 PM
Here's a hint: If you are having trouble with a vendor, before posting a rant on the Internet, call the vendor and try to sort things out with them. We can't fix it, but maybe the vendor can, and in any case they deserve the chance to try. It that doesn't work, the Internet will still be here.

Let's keep this thread open in case someone might have something constructive to add -- like the OP reporting back about what went on when he talked with the folks at Midway.

But if it just remains a rant-fest, it will be closed.

PapaG
May 15, 2012, 09:41 PM
My only problem with them is I order more stuff than I intended.

OldMac
May 15, 2012, 09:46 PM
They often shock me at their speed but i am in a nearby state. Your miliage may vary especially if you are really in london or australia. I certainly would not worry. I did have a packing problem once when they put a 5lb bottle of shot on a large box with other stuff. It showed up with a hole in the box but no shot. One call and they relaced it with no argument. Be patient.

treg
May 15, 2012, 09:51 PM
I've had nothing but great service from Midway. Prompt with delivery, polite on the phone.

Had a problem with an item purchased once so I gave them a call, not sure what to expect. The CS person asked for the invoice number after a short explanation and told me they would ship another. "What?" No returning the bad one, no shipping charges, nothing, it's on it's way. "That's it?" Yup.

oneounceload
May 15, 2012, 09:53 PM
Oneounceload,

You think 3 months on back order is a rant?
You think items that are supposed to be in stock that haven't been shipped for month is whining?

UM, WHAT three months?

The OP mentioned ordering on Friday, and it is now Tuesday - depending on WHEN he ordered on Friday, it might not have been processed until yesterday.

As I said, they will hold your order if it is a partial unless you call or signify that a partial is ok, however, your shipping will change - at Cabela's, it doesn't

7.62 Solution
May 15, 2012, 09:55 PM
I have ordered many times from Midway, every order was shipped quickly and packed well. I would give them a call.

bhk
May 15, 2012, 10:01 PM
I usually (but not always) have found that when Midway doesn't have something in stock, nobody has it in stock. As long have they have it listed as 'not in stock,' I have no problem with this and often don't backorder. Many of their suppliers make things in small 'runs' and these runs are scheduled months in advance. Even Midway may have to wait weeks or months to get backordered items. Not their fault except to hope they gauge future item demand as well as possible.

A year or so ago, I wanted some Speer bullets that Midway and nobody else had in stock. They were listed as backordered. Frustrated, I finally called Speer and they gave me the date a new run for that particular bullet was scheduled. It was many, many weeks away.

Midway has one of the best (if not the best) inventory processes in the firearms business. On a side note, I clearly remember when I was a kid more than fifty years ago, mail order houses would usually estimate delivery time as 'six to eight weeks' after an order was placed! We are spoiled these days.

wkumatt
May 15, 2012, 10:08 PM
I'm a firm believer in writing to a company when they've done well or when they've done poorly. Midway is the only company that I've ever written to to compliment them on the customer service when I never got the items that I initially wanted. The item I wanted got back ordered practically in the instant I ordered it. When I realize what happened I talked to a couple of different customer service reps and both of them practically stood on their head trying to get me the item.

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

mcdonl
May 15, 2012, 10:11 PM
Im a huge midway fanboy. I order from them about every other week without fail. Be patient, often by the time something lists as shipped it is nearly at your door.

tightgroup tiger
May 15, 2012, 10:21 PM
UM, WHAT three months?

I think our posts hit at almost the same time. I posted my reply to the OP and checked back later and saw yours.

I now see you were referring to OP.

Br
May 15, 2012, 10:46 PM
Midway is great. I would buy from them more often but their shipping costs are higher than any other site. Still, it's a great well-designed site with good inventory.

splithoof
May 15, 2012, 10:47 PM
In my experience an order placed on a friday afternoon is usually updated on monday or tuesday, and out here to the left coast by the next friday, for a seven day total. I have been 100% satisfied with their shipping schedules and great customer service. Be patient; it is a virtue seldom seen these days. If you don't see that UPS truck in seven days from the order date, give them a call. If you shipped via USPS, that could be a story unto itself.

SilentStalker
May 15, 2012, 11:03 PM
Thanks for the responses guys. You gave me the reassurance I was looking for. For those people that had negative things to say please go back a reread my original post. As I stated in the post I have never done business with Midway before. I was inquiring to their practices and explaining my situation. If you read my post I was not bashing midway at all. I just wanted to make sure of how they operated. Nor was I acting like a brat and saying boo hoo my crap is not here yet as I even stated that I was not in any hurry to receive my crap. I just wanted to know what is going on and how they operated, nothing more nothing less. For those that had constructive things to say, thank you.

P.S. After logging into to Midway it appears that my order has shipped. However, I never received a confirm email. Hooray for Midway! I would say that they operate a topnotch business at least from what they have shown me so far.

Br
May 16, 2012, 12:19 AM
I consider Cabelas, Midway & Brownells to be the most established players in the market. Depending on what I'm looking for I might go to hkparts or sgammo, etc., but for all-around shooting ecommerce sites, Midway is one of the finest in my opinion.

Dr.Rob
May 16, 2012, 01:26 AM
I've always had great experiences with Midway. Been buying from them since long before we had the internet in every household.

The few times I've had an issue (I think maybe twice) it was resolved very quickly.

WaywardSon
May 16, 2012, 02:10 AM
I'm not a huge customer of Midway's and probably never will be, as a friend of mine owns a great gun shop right down the street. That said, I am usually amazed at the speed at which my orders from them are on my doorstep. Very well packed to boot. Good outfit IMO.

FROGO207
May 16, 2012, 06:35 AM
I usually price shop on an item then order by land line from the most inexpensive vendor after verifying the item shows on their computer it is indeed in stock. This also keeps my credit card info off my computer in case I pickup a computer bug and get it compromised. I have found Midway's prices/shipping are a slight bit higher but they also tend to HAVE what I need when others don't a lot of times when we are experiencing industry high demand. Large number of items and they buy in large quantities so shortages are far less likely when things are in high demand. They have a good strategy IMHO what's not to like.:)

bigfatdave
May 16, 2012, 06:54 AM
Midway is great on items they have in stock.

I've had a few things show up wrong due to lousy inventory control (an "almost right" mag for a Marlin .22, and a set of four grip screws short two)
Both times, I contacted Midway CS via EMail (during business hours) and both times I got a reply within 15 minutes.
Fifteen. Minutes.
A quarter of an hour response time.\

Good resolution each time (in fact, each time I told them to go ahead and ship the replacement slow/cheap rather than 2-day - they weren't critical parts and I didn't feel like making an appointment with the UPS/FedEx man)

DON'T PANIC
(and an addition to Rule Zero above: just call the company you're dealing with and ask before starting a big panicky thread in public)

theicemanmpls
May 16, 2012, 07:05 AM
I have had no customer service issues with Midway. IMO, on some items their pricing is out of line.

Zero issues on the internet, and over the phone great people.

I would rate them 9 out of 10 stars.

Ram48
May 16, 2012, 07:18 AM
Like I mentioned in post #7
I ordered from then yesterday and this morning I received a tracking number and delivery date. TOMORROW that's 3 days from placing order to delivery
From MO. to NC
Pretty darn fast. I am a new fan of Midway.

jblackfish
May 16, 2012, 07:35 AM
Call 'em. Midway is one of the better companies in terms of service and order shipping. I usually get my orders within 3 days.

sansone
May 16, 2012, 07:44 AM
like many on this forum I am a dealer so usually I purchase from wholesale suppliers. But.. the times that I had to get items from midway they have been fast, and they offer a very liberal return policy if not satisfied.
If you call them the customer service people are polite and knowledgable

Double Vision
May 16, 2012, 08:10 AM
Midway is a first class operation.
Good luck with your order.

springfield30-06
May 16, 2012, 09:06 AM
Midway is not one of these people that claim to have something in stock even though they really don't and then order it when you purchase the item causing really long wait periods, are they?

No, not in my many experiences with them.

There was one time when I hadn't gotten an order for about 2 weeks, so I called them and apparently there was some issue with the payment card which I hadn't noticed. Once it was cleared up the order was on it's way.

I've had very good experiences with MidwayUSA which includes relatively easy returns.

Creature
May 16, 2012, 09:50 AM
Midway is a one of the top five best businesses in the country in my opinion. Midway does not charge your credit card until your ordered items are actually shipped. You can check you credit card if you dont get a "your item has shipped" notification...

toivo
May 16, 2012, 09:58 AM
I've had nothing but good experiences with Midway. Just be aware that with any retailer, backorder is a total crapshoot. You're totally at the mercy of the wholesaler and/or the manufacturer then. I had a pair of CZ-83 grips on backorder at Midway for months and months. Finally they cleared and showed up. It must have been a drop-ship deal, because I kept checking the Midway website, and those grips never showed as back in stock. But somehow they got to my house.

MtnCreek
May 16, 2012, 10:10 AM
I placed an order with Midway yesterday and this message was in my inbox within about 1min.
Thanks for your order! I've always been a stickler for fast shipping, so we are working hard to get your order out quickly.

Order details are outlined below. We will send tracking information as soon as your order ships.

Had the item not been on backorder, I would typically get a "your package has shipped!" the next day. Midway is good folks. Great CS, Great Return Policy and they've even sent me coupons for my birthday.

rellascout
May 16, 2012, 10:15 AM
Ordered last night and my 7:15 PM and my items shipped this morning.

CountryUgly
May 16, 2012, 10:15 AM
I've ordered from them once, standard shipping my stuff arrived in 3 days. I can't complain....

Friendly, Don't Fire!
May 16, 2012, 10:18 AM
No, I don't believe they are pulling one over on you.
I have done business over the past ten years or so, with MidwayUSA and have purchased well over $3,000 worth of goods through about not less than a dozen different orders. They are up-front and honest when the items are back-ordered and are NOT in stock and they allow you to make a decision based on what you would like to do, maintain that back-order until the item arrives, order something else or give you a full refund on anything that has not yet been processed!~

The longest I have EVER waited for back-ordered items has been easily LESS THAN ONE MONTH!
I.e., I don't ever recall having to keep calling, emailing and hounding them to get my goods, NEVER ONE TIME!

As I say, they are one of the BEST, if not THE BEST gun-shooting-reloading-sporting goods company I have ever done business with, bar none!

If I had been treated poorly on any one of those orders, I would not have gone back. The fact that I kept ordering goods from them illustrates that I liked doing business with them and trusted them completely with my credit card information and ordering processes and policies regarding out-of-stock goods and back-orders!
;):cool::)

kb58
May 16, 2012, 11:25 AM
P.S. After logging into to Midway it appears that my order has shipped. However, I never received a confirm email. Hooray for Midway! I would say that they operate a topnotch business at least from what they have shown me so far.
I was about to point this out. I ordered from them this last Monday and same as you, never got a "it shipped" confirmation, but looking at my account details it shows it as shipped. Maybe they changed their software and it's forgetting to send out the confirmations.

I've always been happy with how they do business, though shipping charges seem high... AND I don't care for the unexplained "special charges" that sometimes get added to my order.

Friendly, Don't Fire!
May 16, 2012, 12:18 PM
Perhaps they figure it is a security feature to NOT automatically send a confirmation email to you of goods being shipped. I'm sure, in some households, someone else may read that email and be home all day, waiting for the package to come, then open it before the person who paid and who ordered even gets home from work!

As for other expenses, they have to automatically "Round-Up" to give the additional extra money to the NRA. Many customers probably just let them round up every one of their orders to an even dollar amount (the change going as a direct contribution to the NRA).

I have to make it a point to NOT round up, as I already donate to the NRA.

StrutStopper
May 16, 2012, 01:02 PM
Perhaps they figure it is a security feature to NOT automatically send a confirmation email to you of goods being shipped. I'm sure, in some households, someone else may read that email and be home all day, waiting for the package to come, then open it before the person who paid and who ordered even gets home from work!

As for other expenses, they have to automatically "Round-Up" to give the additional extra money to the NRA. Many customers probably just let them round up every one of their orders to an even dollar amount (the change going as a direct contribution to the NRA).

I have to make it a point to NOT round up, as I already donate to the NRA.
They do send emails notifying of shipment along with tracking info. This thread reminded me that I should have a package from Midway waiting for me when I get home tonight.

Walkalong
May 16, 2012, 04:02 PM
I have two items on back order right now. No big deal. You do not have to round up at all, but I do every time.

JPG19
May 16, 2012, 04:27 PM
I recently ordered a scope from Midway and had no trouble at all. In fact, the regular shipping was quite fast.

ZXD9
May 16, 2012, 04:36 PM
I've had nothing but good experiences over many years of ordering. Hopefully just a one time problem for ya.

303tom
May 17, 2012, 08:16 AM
I have only ever ordered from Midway one time, never had a problem, then I found out that the store was just 70 miles south of me. Now I just drive down there & get what I need..................

Havok7416
May 17, 2012, 08:33 AM
If Midway was 70 miles from my house I would easily be broke!:uhoh:

kb58
May 17, 2012, 09:32 AM

No, this is a separate line item charge, "Special Handling Fee", with no explanation of what it's for. Sometimes it's applied, some times it isn't.

subdude
May 17, 2012, 10:09 AM
You haven't looked very hard. From their website:

Why does MidwayUSA charge a Special Handling Fee?

MidwayUSA attempts to keep costs low to give Customers great pricing. The Special Handling Fee offsets the higher cost for handling small orders.

$3.00 charge for retail orders under $25.00
$4.00 charge for dealer orders under $40.00

ConstitutionCowboy
May 17, 2012, 11:30 AM
I've only had one major problem with Midway, but it happens all the time and has resulted in damage twice. The shipping personnel will put stuff in a corner or the bottom of a box and place the packing material so it holds the item in the corner or on the bottom where it is vulnerable to impact damage. The item being shipped should be protected on ALL sides, meaning the packing material should be wrapped around the object being shipped BEFORE it is stuffed into the box, then fill any gaps with packing material.

Hopefully, Midway has someone monitoring this web site. They haven't heeded any of the e-mails I've sent them on this topic. It must cost them a lot to replace all that damaged merchandise and pay to ship it a second time....Actually, it costs US more with higher prices to cover their losses.

Woody

tk1971
May 17, 2012, 12:30 PM
In the account "setup", there are options that are set and those become global settings until you change them again. One of those is what to do if an item is not in stock. You can either just ship the items in stock and cancel those not in stock, or ship what's in stock and backorder the items not in stock, or hold the entire order until everything is in stock.

Maybe the OP has the last option set?

I periodically order from both Midway and Brownells (based on who has what in stock). Mistakes will happen and either will go out of their way to take care of it.

Both are first class operations.

timhernandez
May 17, 2012, 01:16 PM
+1 to everyone that has had good experiences with Midway USA...

I too am a fanboy based on their prior history on things I have ordered.

youngda9
May 17, 2012, 01:30 PM
I can't believe people run straight to the internet to complain and stir up a puddin storm before simply calling the company to figure out what's going on. This was all completely unnecessary. What a huge waste of time.

highlander 5
May 17, 2012, 02:29 PM
I've used Midway for the better part of 35 year and have had maybe 2 problems with their merchandise,called customer service problems solved post haste. The last time I order items from Midway it was 2 hrs from the time I placed the order and it was out the door on its way to me. Can't squawk about that kind of service.

bigfatdave
May 17, 2012, 03:42 PM
I can't believe people run straight to the internet to complain and stir up a puddin storm before simply calling the company to figure out what's going on. This was all completely unnecessary. What a huge waste of time. Well, we can salvage the phrase "puddin storm" from it.
I intend to try to work it into conversation today somehow.

tightgroup tiger
May 17, 2012, 06:42 PM
They haven't heeded any of the e-mails I've sent them on this topic. It must cost them a lot to replace all that damaged merchandise and pay to ship it a second time....Actually, it costs US more with higher prices to cover their losses.

I know what you are saying. I ordered some copper cleaning solution from them and the box was soaked with the ammonia smelling stuff and it soaked clear through the box by the time I got it. I really couldn't believe that UPS even delivered it.

I called and complained that the bottle was half empty and what I saw when I picked it up off my front porch. (I'm glad I beat my wife home from work). They obviously didn't want it returned but 5 days later another bottle was on my porch in a box with a note that they made sure the lid was screwed on tight this time. (Not their fault in the first place)
I actually thought the note from them was comical but I have to agree that they spend a lot of money keeping their customers happy and that is why we all keep going back to them.

As far as the comment about my backorderes, I am going to call them about this but I am sure that even as large and as good as they are, they are suffering from the same ravages that the local guns shops are. After all they are just a great big mail order gun supply shop.

All the gun shops are having problems stocking and getting supplies right now.
It would have to catch up to them sooner or later on some things even with their buying power.

I'll never stop dealing with them, just a lovers quarrel.

Lateck
May 17, 2012, 06:42 PM
Another happy camper with Midway! :what:

All companies have a hic-up now in then....;)

But Midway (so far) has been perfect for me.

Lateck,

kb58
May 17, 2012, 10:31 PM
You haven't looked very hard.
Why on earth make customers search around for added on fees, making them leave the check-out page to find it? Seriously? The NRA round-up charge has a little question mark by it, making it very obvious how to find out what it is. Why isn't there one next to the "Special Handling Fee." What's with the childish smack-down, anyway?

Back on topic, I placed another order this week with them and again, no shipping confirmation, yet it showed up promptly anyway.

CZguy
May 18, 2012, 12:07 AM
Well, we can salvage the phrase "puddin storm" from it.
I intend to try to work it into conversation today somehow.

I'll raise that up to daily use for a week. :D

wow6599
May 18, 2012, 01:06 AM
If Midway was 70 miles from my house I would easily be broke!

They're about 90 miles from me, and I'm broke!

All kidding aside, I've ordered from them dozens of times and they have been outstanding. I have picked up from them, and had them ship to me. Once, I got my order on my porch the very next day.....top notch.

SilentStalker
May 18, 2012, 11:45 PM
Thank you for all of you that commented and had something positive to add to this discussion. For those rambling on about me complaining and having negative things to say about my thread, I must advise that you actually read my thread next time because obviously you didn't. if you had, you would have known that I was inquiring about Midway and their business practices as I had never bought anything from them before. This is called research. I never once said anything bad about them at all. It was an inquiry, nothing more. Get your facts straight before making a public comment that makes you look like an ass. Again, thank you for those that actually took the time to respond in a helpful manner.

In any case, I am now a Midway customer for life. I got my stuff in today and was very pleased. They made a loyal customer out of me. As far as the NRA thing goes, it was very obvious to me as it was part of the ordering process. It just asks you if you want to round up, its not mandatory. I chose not to donate as I do not necessarily believe that the NRA uses their money all that wisely. I do donate occasionally but until I feel like they quit wasting money then I will only donate what I feel is necessary to help the cause, nothing more, nothing less. I also did not have any hidden fees or anything like that. It was a very good experience as far as I am concerned. I was a little worried when I did not receive an email for a few days but I finally received it and by the time I did my stuff was only one day away from being at my house. Go Midway.

Omaha-BeenGlockin
May 19, 2012, 09:01 AM
I've been ordering from Midway since the '80's---if there ever was a problem(rare)---they have made it right.

There isn't always a confirming e-mail-----but you can always check your account to see your order status.

As for added "ghost" charges--you need to spend at least $25 or there is an added $3 fee. If you have just a small order--add a magazine or something--to make it to $25 and avoid the fee-------we can always use more magazines--right?

deaconaoak3
May 19, 2012, 09:24 AM
WOW

really - get a grip

Sounds like you need to get a grip. What are you looking on this thread for if you don't like feedback info? I appreciate everybody who responded to the question, now I can make an informed decision about ordering from Midway.

If you enjoyed reading about "Ordered from Midway USA" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!