Sig Mosquito

PDA

booboo22
May 17, 2012, 05:16 PM
Well, I got my Mosquito back from Sig the other day(sent in for issue). Ran 100 CCI minimags through it - 99 out of 100 went BANG! The one that didn't was a dud. Super small groups at 50ft. Very impressed with their customer service.

If you enjoyed reading about "Sig Mosquito" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TimboKhan
May 17, 2012, 07:16 PM
Huh. Well, could you offer a better description of the issue you were having? Turnaround time? Was this a new gun? Bought used? How long ago?

I love hearing stories about good CS as opposed to the much more frequent "I HATE COMPANY X AND WILL NEVER OWN ANOTHER GUN FROM THEM" threads and I for one am interested in reading a more fleshed out report of this.

Pistol Ranch
May 18, 2012, 10:55 PM
I had an issue with a new Mosquito, pistol was fine, magazine was the problem.
Dealt with an idiot at Sig customer service. Took 2 phone calls,a letter and an E-mail to get the problem resolved.

REAPER4206969
May 18, 2012, 11:54 PM
SIG has the worst CS in the industry. I still haven't got mine back, and that's with the shop paying SIG to fix this POS.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1309888_Tell_me_about_SIG_s_warranty_service__UpdateOP_SIG_sucks_balls_.html

booboo22
May 19, 2012, 04:56 AM
When the trigger was pulled, the hammer would drop, but would not fire. It was like the "passive safety" was on constantly. I called them on a monday, they emailed me a prepaid shipping label, and I shipped it on tuesday. They emailed me and said it was on it's way back the following monday. Total turnaround was about 8 or 9 days. The work order said they fixed the safety, reamed the barrel, and lubricated it.

I bought it new, and I ran about 75 rounds through it before it quit working.

If you enjoyed reading about "Sig Mosquito" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!