relocating to Charleston WV area, Q's

PDA

Ditch-Tiger
May 20, 2012, 11:26 AM
I will be relocating to the Charleston WV area next month and have a few question for any of you in this area.

Q#1 - Are there any nice ranges near by? I'm looking for covered benches and at least 100 yards. If you belong to any, what are the membership fees?

Q#2 - I'm buying a house in Nitro wv and want to build an SBR, anyone know if the CLEO will sign off on a form 1 w/o a hassle?

Thanks in advance.

If you enjoyed reading about "relocating to Charleston WV area, Q's" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Bubbles
May 20, 2012, 01:41 PM
I'm not in that part of the state, I'm in the eastern panhandle. You can find answers on the WCDL Forums (http://forums.wvcdl.org/phpBB3/index.php).

Jeremiah10:23
May 21, 2012, 10:27 AM
I am in the Huntington area an have yet to find a good range. I have been using a good friends mountain surrounded back yard. Good friends are priceless.

If you enjoyed reading about "relocating to Charleston WV area, Q's" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!