Turkish MKE Walther PP Clone

PDA

Chase.
May 20, 2012, 02:37 PM
Hello,

I live in WI, and I've read about the Turkish MKE PP clones... but I've never seen one in WI. I was in MA the other day and they had one for sale for $125. I couldn't see the gun up close to inspect the bore or anything, but the finish was almost non-existent (definately a re-blue), and the grips had been amaturely replaced with wood that looked hand-sawn in bubba's garage. For $125, I think the price seemed fair... but I have no basis for comparison. To ship the pistol to an FFL in WI is going to be an additional $75.
I presume these are C&R eligible? The store had no idea. I have a good friend with a C&R that could possibly buy it and then do a face-to-face sale to me.

Does anyone think that this is worth the trouble?
Is an MKE pp C&R?
Can the MKE accept aftermarket Walther grips?

Is this all sounding legal?

If you enjoyed reading about "Turkish MKE Walther PP Clone" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Turkish MKE Walther PP Clone" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!