Need Help Identifiying a Magazine

PDA

Gregaw
May 23, 2012, 12:06 AM
These are 9mm magazines from my uncle who died recently. I'm helping my aunt liquidate some of his firearms accessories and reloading equipment. (watch for the upcoming sale) I never saw the firearms that he had, and I don't recognize these magazines. They are for a 9mm, but that is all I know. What are they for?

Thanks!

http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae150/gregaw/Rich/9mmMags.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Need Help Identifiying a Magazine" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
wkumatt
May 23, 2012, 12:41 AM
Are they marked at all? I know you said 9mm but they look a lot like Zastava M57 or M88 mags. Not quite right though yours look a little to big for that.

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

Skylerbone
May 23, 2012, 12:59 AM
Looks like 10-round Hi-Point carbine magazines to me. Just a guess though.

Flashcube
May 23, 2012, 01:04 AM
Those are Hi-Point carbine mags for sure, with those little feed tabs and the blown out catch cut-out.

Gregaw
May 23, 2012, 06:48 AM
Perfect! No wonder I couldn't find them. I kept searching 9mm pistol mag. :) Thanks for the help.

Now to sell them...

If you enjoyed reading about "Need Help Identifiying a Magazine" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!