Does anyone know where to get Winchester Ranger T-Series 9mm 147gr LE RA9T ???

PDA

C0untZer0
May 24, 2012, 12:47 PM
I have been Googling for this ammo since the beginning of the year and it's always out of stock .

My LGDs don't stock it.

And I'm sort of wondering if it's hard to get because Winchester just doesn't make that much of it, or is it hard to get because people buy it up right away.

If you enjoyed reading about "Does anyone know where to get Winchester Ranger T-Series 9mm 147gr LE RA9T ???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Striker
May 24, 2012, 12:54 PM
C0unt,

SG Ammo has it:

http://www.sgammo.com/product/winchester/50-rd-box-9mm-winchester-ranger-le-bonded-hollow-point-ammo-ra9b

Hk Dan
May 24, 2012, 01:29 PM
They have it at Cedar Valley Outfitters in Iowa. 319-447-6140. Tell em HK Dan sent ya (one more order and I get a free ham) LOL

SharpsDressedMan
May 24, 2012, 02:54 PM
Some good deals on bulk high performance rounds are found on gunbroker.

wnycollector
May 24, 2012, 05:14 PM
+1 on SGAmmo. They have great prices and reasonable shipping costs.

C0untZer0
May 24, 2012, 06:59 PM
Cedar Valley Outfitters in Iowa said they don't have any and NONE of their distributers have any.

SGammo has a note "Notify When Back in Stock" :(

Thanks Striker but the round that they do have in stock is the RA9B, not a bad round but against clothing it penetrates around 16"

The RA9T pretty consistently goes to 14" and expands to .65" but I can't find it in stock.

If you enjoyed reading about "Does anyone know where to get Winchester Ranger T-Series 9mm 147gr LE RA9T ???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!