Army bans pmags

PDA

plunge
May 27, 2012, 01:10 AM
I just read an article on military.com about the armys new ban on polymer mags. Seems pretty stupid as just last year in afghanistan I was issued pmags. Now they are banning them and we can only use aluminum mags.

If you enjoyed reading about "Army bans pmags" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
CZguy
May 27, 2012, 01:15 AM
I just read an article on military.com about the armys new ban on polymer mags. Seems pretty stupid as just last year in afghanistan I was issued pmags. Now they are banning them and we can only use aluminum mags.

I survived thirty years of service by not looking for logic, where there was none. :D

SilentStalker
May 27, 2012, 01:15 AM
There is already a thread on it. I made the same mistake you did lol and they merged my thread into the other one on this. I agree this is utterly stupid but I also would not allow them to tell me what I could and could not use over there.

Jorg Nysgerrig
May 27, 2012, 01:24 AM
It's like deja vu all over again.

If you enjoyed reading about "Army bans pmags" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!